Hard But Good
Hard But Good (Recipe for when you’re devoid of content)
1. Enter Luke George and Bec Reid
As Devotional Neo-Shamans.
Dance reaches altered states of consciousness.
2. Enter Jacinda Richards to bump and grind.
Tristan needs the help.
3. Enter Laura Levitus, Sarah Aiken, Bec Jensen,
Contemporary Dance Cred.
4. Enter Julia Mardjuki with audio visual (iMovie) creative plea.
5. Enter Pegzzilla to start the party.
6. Enter Child Paparazzi
Documentation is important.
7. Enter Willoh S Weiland and Lara Thoms as Hybrid Art Forms.
8. Enter Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Wrestlers to roll and guard the passion.
9. Enter Lady and Twin Burn leading the Hit’m Buck “Get Off”.
10. The climax of it all
Will Angharad save the art?
It’s time for the Melbourne Shuffle.
Art is Hard.
Hard but Good.
Art is the Winner.
2012 Solstice, Arts House.
Hard But Good Creators Tristan Meecham and Bec Reid. Performers Tristan Meecham, Bec Reid, Luke George, Jacinda Richards, Laura Levitus, Sarah Aiken, Bec Jensen, Julia Mardjuki, Oona Cochrane, Willoh S Weiland, Lara Thoms, Racheal Main, Krump Fam, Sam Mcgilp, Joseph James Lewis, Angharad Wynne-Jones.
Solstice is theatre on the run towards new horizons – a party, a risk, a chance to laugh, cry, make promises and leap into new beginnings. Join some of our finest creators from across the compass points, to test some new ideas, fly uncharted skies and herald the lengthening days in a spirit of celebration and experiment. A ray of sunshine slashes through winter’s clouds – or is that laser light? Keep your eye firmly on the heavens: make sure you’re with us for the Solstice! Presented by Arts House.